- ULTRA Marine offers lifetime warranty against any material defects, bending, breaking, cracking and/or rusting provided the anchor was sized appropriately for the boat, based on the official ULTRA Anchor sizing chart (as published by the manufacturer and up-to-date at the time of selection) and the anchor is used as per ULTRA Anchor User's Guide.
- This warranty is valid for the lifetime of the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Faults and damage caused by not using the recommended anchor size as per ULTRAnchor sizing chart as published by the manufacturer and up-to-date at the time of selection.
- Faults and damage caused by using the anchor outside of the ULTRA Anchor User's Guide.
- This warranty is limited to claims related to the ULTRA Anchor only. Other faults, damages and casualties related to using anchor are not covered by the warranty under no circumstances.
- The purchaser will cover the transport costs for the old anchor and the replacement anchor.
- To lodge a warranty claim, please contact the reseller you purchased the anchor from and email the manufacturer: [email protected]
- Please indicate all below information with your warranty claim,
- Anchor serial number
- Anchor size
- Copy of the Invoice
- At least one photography showing any areas of concern
- Type of your boat, length and loaded weight
- Detailed report explaining how the damage occurred, date and precautions to avoid damage.
- Anchoring areas and ground type.
- Weather conditions.
- If the anchor is faulty (or damaged) and after receiving confirmation email from [email protected], you can return the anchor to the reseller. The reseller will replace the product if available, or if replacement is not possible, give refund of the purchase price.
- All freight cost during replacement must be covered by the purchaser.
Note: This Warranty does not affect any statutory rights under any consumer guarantees at law or other legislation applicable to the place of sale which may not be excluded or limited.